If there were one supplement or habit you could add to your routine, Sulfurzyme would be it! This incredible wolfberry-infused sulfur powder does so much - supports overall wellness, bolsters joint health, aids the immune system, supports normal metabolic function and healthy circulation, and promotes bone, hair, and skin health. Talk about a supplement powerhouse!
SULFURZYME AT A GLANCE
- Supports joint health and normal range of motion
- Supports recovery time of joints after exercise
- Supports bone health
- Supports normal metabolic functions and circulation
- Aids the immune system
- Supports hair and skin health
- Available in capsules and a powder for easy use
If you have skin, hair, nails, or joints (and we hope you do), you are likely not getting enough high quality dietary sulfur. Weak and brittle nails, hair that doesn't grow or isn't healthy, joints that are painful, and skin issues can all be giant billboard signs telling you that you need more nutrition in this area. Skin that is ultra sensitive to the topical use of oils can be another telltale sign. Sulfurzyme is one supplement that can do so much to help you benefit from everything else you are doing with oils and supplements and healthy habits!
Ningxia wolfberry fruit powder: an antioxidant rich superfood also known as the goji berry that helps support overall wellness, immunity, joint, skin and hair health
MSM: a dietary sulfur that bolsters the joints, aids the immune system, and helps support normal metabolic function, circulation, and bone, hair, and skin health
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
- Sulfurzyme Blend: MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Ningxia wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) fruit powder Other Ingredients: Hypromellose, Rice flour, Magnesium stearate, Silica
- Sulfurzyme Blend: MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Ningxia wolfberry (Lycium barbarum) fruit powder. Other Ingredients: Stevia (Stevia rebaudiana) leaf extract, Calcium silicate.
FIVE HEALTH BENEFITS OF MSM:
- Helps Treat Arthritis Symptoms: As a supplement, it's common to pair MSM with glucosamine and other joint supporting ingredients, like Chondroitin, in a single formula. Controlling inflammation, and providing sulfur are conventional methods of supporting joints and assisting those suffering from Osteoarthritis conditions. Arthritis Research UK alone references several MSM trials for osteoarthritis.
- Makes Skin Healthier: Hair, skin, and nail cells all contain large amounts of keratin, which contains sulfur and needs it to stay strong. Boosting keratin production helps you fight back in the battle against aging, protects you against wrinkles, stretch marks, and sunburn and helps the skin heal faster.
- Eases Menstrual Cycle Pain: Menstrual pain is usually caused by the swelling of the fallopian tubes, the ovaries or the womb as it prepares itself to house an egg. Cramps can occur either while the lining is constructed or while it is falling away. MSM can reduce that swelling and soothe the pain caused by the inflammation.
- Helps Treats IBD: There are studies that prove MSM is an effective treatment against certain inflammatory bowel diseases such as Crohn's Disease and Colitis.
- Improves The Immune System: MSM helps to reduce swelling and soothe inflammations. Oxidative stress can lead to pain and discomfort and can lead to the progression of other diseases. That sulfur in MSM helps fortify the muscle and soothe the stress on the joints leading to better muscular function all around. It also contains antioxidants that help tackle the free radicals that damage your immune system!
"What makes this product different from the other products is the exceptional purity of MSM we use. This pharmaceutical grade MSM in Sulfurzyme is light years away from the low-grade material imported from Asia. Unfortunately, a great deal of the MSM sold in the U.S. originates from Asia. I believe that the key ingredient that makes Sulfurzyme so effective is the Chinese Wolfberry. With over 18 amino acids and 21 minerals, the wolfberry is one of the most nutrient-dense foods known. Few people realize that in order for us and our pets to properly metabolize the sulfur in MSM, the body requires minerals like molybdenum. When these are missing, MSM does not work as well. This is why wolfberry is so important."
- D. Gary Young, founder of Young Living
- Sulfurzyme Powder
- Sulfurzyme Capsules
- I'm allergic to sulfa-containing medications. Can I take Sulfurzyme?
- Yes. The sulfur compound in sulfa medications are loosely attached to the drug molecule and can therefore come off easily to cause allergic reactions. The sulfur atom in Sulfurzyme is securely located in the middle of the MSM molecule so that it can be utilized by the body as it needs. We do recommend trying just a little first to see how you specifically react!
- Can pregnant and nursing women take this supplement?
- Most believe it is safe and beneficial for both mother and baby. Please do your own research and make a decision based on what you feel is best as the mother.
- Can kids or pets take this supplement?
- Yes! And with great benefit. The powder version is easy to slip into other foods or drinks.
- What's the difference between the power and the capsules?
- The only difference is that the powder contains Stevia as a sweetener to enhance the taste and then each contains the needed other ingredients to stabilize it in each form. It's a preferred method of ingesting for most people.
- For the capsules: Take 2 capsules, once daily, one hour before or after meals.
- For the powder: Mix 1/2 teaspoon with juice or distilled water and take twice daily, one hour before or after meals. Keep in a cool dry place.
- 1-2 oz NingXia Red
- 1 teaspoon Sulfurzyme Powder
- 2-3 drops Lime Vitality essential oil
- Other great add-ins: Inner Beauty Collagen, NingXia Greens
Daily Glow Up
- 4oz NingXia Red
- 1 scoop Inner Beauty Collagen
- 1-2 tsp Sulfurzyme
- Water or organic orange juice (sparkling, mineral, plain)
- Optional: 3 droppersful Mineral Essence
- Add NingXia Red and water/juice to a glass, then add collagen and mix with a handheld milk frother. Pour over ice (if desired) and enjoy!
Coconut Lime Adrenal Cocktail
- 6-8oz organic coconut water
- 1 scoop Inner Beauty Collagen
- 2 tsp Sulfurzyme
- ½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
- ½ fresh lime, juiced OR 3 drops Lime Vitality
- Crushed Ice
- Mix coconut water, salt, lime and collagen with a handheld frother. Add ice and enjoy!
- This is a daily MUST for me in Ningxia Red with lots of water and ice. Love it! - Stephanie C.
- My go to. Couldn't live without this supplement! I have 2 full bottles stashed just in case! - Katie F.
- Sulfurzyme and Mineral Essence are legit my favorite supplements ever! - Tricia T.
- AMAZING STUFF!!!!!! - Carol M.
- My husband and I take this supplement daily and we are in our sixties and going strong! - Mary H.
- This supplement is great for my hair, skin and nails. - Sabrina Y.
- Taking Sulfurzyme with BLM for my joints. When I take it regularly I can feel an increase in my energy levels. - Jennifer R.
- This is an essential in our home. Has made my hair and nails amazing and helps my husband with inflammation in his back. - Kathleen M.
- LOVE this supp!! I've been focusing a lot on my gut wellness the past couple of years and Sulfurzyme has been key!! And my hair has never looked better!! - Kim S.
- Sulfurzyme helps me to sleep well, gives me energy, helps me be clear minded, focused & just feel better mind & body. Plus my hair, skin & nails look amazing!! I don't go without this amazing product. - Brandi W.
- I've been taking it for about a month. My hair is growing and so are my nails. My skin also looks much healthier. It's going to stay in my daily supplement list! - Marsha D.