Super B is one of our daily must-haves! This B complex supplement is great for maintaining healthy energy levels, supporting mood, and maintaining cardiovascular and cognitive function. Our current lifestyles often leave our adrenal system (our fight or flight response) on overdrive, and B vitamins are a great way to give them some love on a daily basis.
SUPER B AT A GLANCE
- Known for supporting normal cardiovascular and cognitive health, aiding in mood improvement, and sustaining healthy energy levels.
- Contains all eight essential, energy boosting B vitamins
- Contains nutmeg essential oil , which supports the adrenal system and healthy hormones
- Contains bio-available chelated minerals such as magnesium, manganese, selenium, and zinc.
- Contains Orgen-FA, a natural folate source derived from lemon peels, and methylcobalamin, a more bioavailable source of B12
B vitamins are essential to our health and well-being, and each B vitamin performs a unique and separate function, which is why a ‘B Complex' vitamin is essential. Unfortunately, B vitamins must be replenished daily, as they are water soluble and therefore not stored in the body. It is difficult to gain all the B vitamins we need from our food, even in the best case scenario. Plus, different medications such as hormonal birth control can wreak havoc on the body's B-vitamin levels, which is why it's especially a good idea to supplement. This is also a great addition to your routine if you are currently expecting or are wanting to grow your family in the near future!
B VITAMINS & MOOD, ENERGY & THE ADRENALS
Did you know that a lack of B vitamins is associated with things like depression, anxiety, and other mood related needs? Our bodies NEED these vitamins for our brains to function! This means our neurons firing, our cells having energy, and our adrenal glands (fight or flight glands!) to function without going into overdrive. B vitamins work at a cellular level to provide our bodies with nutrients necessary for those cells to perform their necessary tasks -- converting fat and amino acids to energy currency, secrete hormones into the bloodstream, and keep blood moving through our vessels. Just a little bit important, huh??
And here is the kicker. Almost everyone is deficient in B vitamins -- especially females! This is why we love Super B and recommend it across the board as a baseline supplement!
- Thiamin ( Vitamin B1) is an essential component to energy products, carbohydrate metabolism and nerve function at the cellular level.
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) assists with the production of cellular energy and helps to regenerate the liver while supporting normal cellular health.
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) is important for the product of carbohydrates into an energy source. It can lower cholesterol and regulate blood sugar.
- *May cause niacin flush. This is a normal reaction where the hands, face, elbows may turn red and feel warm to the touch. It will go away on its own.
- Pyridoxine HCL (Vitamin B6) is supportive to the cardiovascular and specifically blood vessels. It is assimilated when B12, magnesium and folic acid are present.
- Orgen-FA, a natural folate source derived from lemon peels, and methylcobalamin, a more bioavailable source of B12. Folate is essential for vitamins B6 and B12 to be assimilated into the body, and folate is superior to folic acid as the body cannot easily convert folic acid to folate. Plus, due to enzyme activity, the majority of individuals need a methylated folate for ideal absorption, so the methylated folate in Super B is just what we need!
- Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B12) is essential for red blood cell production, immune function and nervous system function. It works with Vitamin B6 to support the cardiovascular system. You may have heard of pernicious anemia which is a lack of B12.
- Biotin (Vitamin B7) helps to convert fats and amino acids into energy. It is also supportive to healthy hair and nail growth. It can combat yeast and fungus overgrowth.
- Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B5) assists with the secretion of hormones and supports the adrenal glands. Energy is released with metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates.
- Magnesium (Magnesium Oxide) is essential for the proper function of enzymes, muscle contractions and heart rhythm. It supports the cardiovascular system and helps to maintain blood pressure. It also supports insulin levels.
- Zinc (Zinc Gluconate) is necessary for immune support, cell regeneration and proper function of hormones such as insulin and the growth hormones.
- Selenium (Selenium Yeast) is important as its job is to attack destructive cells and helps to support the immune system.
- PABA (Para Amino Benzoic Acid) works with the “good” bacteria to produce folic acid and helps to produce red blood cells.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST
Thiamin (as Thiamine HCl), Riboflavin, Niacin (as Nicotinic acid and niacinamide), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Folate, Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin), Biotin, Pantothenic acid (as D-calcium pantothenate), Calcium (as Dicalcium phosphate), Magnesium (as Magnesium bisglycinate chelate), Zinc (as Zinc bisglycinate chelate), Selenium (as Selenium glycinate complex), Manganese (as Manganese bisglycinate chelate)
WHO SHOULD USE SUPER B?
- Anyone under stress, as it depletes B vitamins in our bodies
- Anyone who battles candida. Some believe a lack of it causes overgrowth.
- Anyone who needs energy. It nourishes our adrenals and combats fatigue.
- Anyone struggling mentally and emotionally, a deficiency can be linked to many anxious, exhausted, dark feelings and thoughts.
- Anyone who struggles with anemia, is pregnant, or doesn't eat a strong whole food diet. While we DO NOT need folic acid which is all over our processed foods and grains, we do need folate which is what you will find in this whole-food supplement.
Take 2 tablets daily with a meal, ideally with your first meal of the day. Alternatively you can take one tablet with your first meal and one tablet midday.
- My energy levels and mental wellness are definitely happy when I take my Super B. - Sharon T.
- This supplement gives me life. I take this daily and refuse to miss it in the morning. - Sabrina Y.
- Love my Super B. If you're looking for more energy this might help! - Pam S.
- Super B gives me energy when all other B complexes I've tried left me feeling queasy!
- No uncomfortable side effects with Super B! - Dawn B.
- This is a cant-live-without for me!! Some days Ningxia red and super b are all that keep me going! - Lauren W.
- I take mine every day!!! It's a game changer for my energy levels for sure!!! - Erin E.
- My number one used YL product! - Renee S.
- I don't know how to live without my Super B. Such a game changer. - Natalie M.